Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Home Insurance Quote
Home, Condo and Renters Insurance
Whether you own a home, condo or rent, you need insurance to cover yourself and your belongings. If an accident happens and you don’t have the right insurance policy, you could be looking at paying thousands of dollars in medical expenses, property damage or to replace your valuables. A lot of people become frustrated with home and renters insurance being complicated and expensive, so they end up with a policy that’s not right for them or their wallet.
The dedicated agents at the DeLuca Agency will work with you to tailor a policy for your needs that won’t drain your wallet. Providing you and your family with the right protection is our number one priority.
Coverages We Offer
A basic home, condo or renters insurance policy covers three main areas: dwelling, personal possessions and personal liability. Dwelling coverage for a home covers the physical structure of the home from fire, wind, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and more. Personal possessions covers the same perils for your personal belongings.
Other coverages the DeLuca Agency offers include:
• Water Backup: Most water damage isn’t covered under home, condo or renters insurance. Water backup coverage can provide compensation for damage or loss of the home or personal property due to sewage or plumbing accidents.
• Brand New Belongings: If you purchased a new item (such as a brand-new computer) that was destroyed or damaged due to a covered peril, brand new belongings coverage will provide the replacement cost for said item.
• Replacement Cost Coverage: This type of coverage applies to property and will provide compensation to rebuild your home at equal or similar value.
• Guaranteed Replacement Cost Coverage: While some policies will not cover policy limits, guaranteed replacement cost coverage will cover the value of replacing the home after a disaster if it costs more than the original coverage limits.
• Earthquake Coverage: Many homeowners and renters think that earthquakes are included in their dwelling or personal possessions insurance, but it isn’t. Instead, you can purchase separate earthquake insurance. This is especially important for residents in California and other areas with heavy earthquakes.
• Loss Assessment Coverage: Loss assessment coverage applies to condo owners who may be held liable for damages due to the building.
• Loss of Use: Loss of use, also known as additional expenses coverage, is available for homes, condos and rented property. This coverage helps with the cost of moving elsewhere while the property is being repaired or rebuild after a disaster.
• Service Line Coverage: This coverage provides compensation for damaged service lines near the home.
• Roof and Siding Matching
• Replacement Cost of Contents
Is Home Insurance Required?
Home insurance isn’t legally required by most states, but lenders typically require homeowners to purchase insurance. If you’re renting, landlords may require you to carry renters insurance.
Cover Your Home Today
All homeowners and renters face some measure of danger no matter where they live. The DeLuca Agency will pair you with a policy that suits your home’s needs and your budget. Give us a call at 720-484-3732 or fill out an online form for a free quote now.
How Much is Home Insurance?
Home insurance premiums depend on a variety of factors. Things that may affect the cost of your home insurance include:
• Replacement value of the home/belongings
• Credit score
• Claims history
• Coverage limits
Speak to an agent at the DeLuca Agency about what may be affecting your insurance rates.
When Do I File a Home Insurance Claim?
Generally, you should have the damage evaluated by an expert before filing an insurance claim. If the cost of your deductible costs more than it would to fix the damage our of pocket, you may not want to file an insurance claim. If the cost of repairing the damage is substantially higher than the cost of your deductible, you should probably file a claim.
Why Do I Need Home Insurance?
Whether you have a home, condo or rent an apartment, insurance is crucial to protect your belongings. Accidents can happen at any time, and not carrying insurance can leave you open to facing sudden and expensive bills in repairs.