Business Insurance in Greenwood Village, CO
When you own a business, you must do what you can to protect yourself, your staff and your organization through a robust business insurance policy. Business insurance policies can vary significantly from company to company depending on a business’s size, industry, location and services offered.
What Is Business Insurance?
Business insurance refers to a variety of commercial insurance policies for businesses. It isn’t one standalone policy. These policies protect a business from potential risks, such as lawsuits, property damage, vandalism, loss of income and data breaches. Without business insurance, a company would have to pay for costly claims out of pocket.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Coverage under a business insurance policy will vary from business to business based on their potential risks. Most businesses will have a minimum of the following four types of coverage:
- General liability insurance may help pay for expenses or damages if the business causes property damage or bodily harm to a third party, as well as lawsuits arising from a third-party liability claim.
- Commercial property insurance may help compensate a business if its property is damaged due to a covered incident. This may include the business’s physical building or structure, furniture, inventory, raw materials, machinery, computers and other items critical to normal operations.
- Business income insurance may provide ongoing income if a business needs to close temporarily due to a covered loss.
- Workers’ compensation insurance may help provide wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured or ill due to a work-related incident.
The following are additional policy options that an insurance provider may recommend:
- Cyber liability insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Commercial umbrella insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Directors and officers insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Business interruption insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance
How to Get Business Insurance
Contact The Deluca Agency – Denver Insurance Brokerage Inc today to discuss your business insurance needs. We can help ensure that your business is adequately protected from the unexpected.