Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Car Insurance Quote
The majority of drivers will have around 4 car accidents during their lifetime. No matter whether you drive defensively or distracted, accidents can happen. It’s important to have the right insurance in case of an accident.
The DeLuca Agency has worked with clients for over 20 years to provide affordable policies for the insurance they need. We want to make sure that each client understands their insurance coverage so that they can make the best policy decisions.
Is Auto Insurance Required in Colorado?
The state of Colorado requires drivers to carry a certain amount of liability insurance:
• $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
• $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
• $15,000 in property damage liability
Coverages We Offer
On top of the liability insurance you need to drive legally in Colorado, The DeLuca Agency can also find you an affordable price for a policy that includes coverages such as:
• Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to your car due to fire, wind, hail, theft, vandalism and more.
• Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to your vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage provides compensation if an uninsured or underinsured driver crashes into you.
We also offer:
• Rental Car
• Roadside Assistance
• Accident Forgiveness
How Much is Car Insurance in Colorado?
There are many factors that may influence your car insurance premiums, but the average Colorado driver pays $1,435 a year (about $119.58 a month).
Cover Your Car Today
Protect yourself and your passengers with the right policy. Speak to an agent at The Deluca Agency by calling 720-484-3732 or filling out an online form for a free quote.
Why is Auto Insurance Important?
Aside from needing liability insurance in order to drive legally in Colorado, it’s also crucial to protect yourself and your vehicle. Damages to your vehicle can cost thousands of dollars, as can medical bills related to a crash. Having an insurance policy can prevent you paying thousands of dollars out of pocket for damages.
How Do Car Insurance Claims Work?
When a wreck occurs, call your insurance company. An insurance underwriter will investigate the claim to verify its validity and decide how much compensation will be given.
How are Car Insurance Rates Determined?
Car insurance rates depend on a variety of factors including your age, gender, driving record, credit history, location and more.